IDENTITY & CONTACT DETAILS OF THE CONTROLLER & PRIVACY OFFICER
Morgan bros Properties Ltd T/A Morgan Estates are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy whilst remaining compliant with The General Data Protection Regulation (EU GDPR) and the Data Protection Act (DPA).
Morgan bros Properties Ltd T/A Morgan Estates are the Data Controller and have an appointed a Privacy Officer who can be contacted via email; Info@morganestates.uk
THE LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING
INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
· Personal identification information (name, email address, phone number, address etc.)
· Information relating to your identity where we are required by law to collect this in order to comply with the Money Laundering Regulations 2017 and the Immigration Act
· Information on your close connections where we are required to conduct conflicts of interests under regulatory obligations
· Details about your areas of interest where we wish to send you marketing information about similar products and services
· We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, geographic location (if you allow when prompted by your browser), operating system and browser type, for system administration. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns.
· Your communications with us, including a record of the email or telephone correspondence created when you contact us as part of a product or service query
HOW WE COLLECT YOUR DATA
You directly provide Morgan bros Properties Ltd T/A Morgan Estates with most of the data we collect, we collect data and process data when you:
· Complete and submit our online contact us form
· Register to use our services
· Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback
· Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies
· Call or email our offices or employees
Our company may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
· On the Market
HOW WE USE YOUR DATA
Morgan bros Properties Ltd T/A Morgan Estates collects your data so that we can:
· Provide you with our services, manage your account.
· Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
· Fulfil all legal requirements including Money Laundering Regulations 2017 and the Immigration Act
If you agree, Morgan bros Properties Ltd T/A Morgan Estates will share your data with our partner companies, listed below, so that they may offer you their products and services.
· Ison Harrison Solicitors
· Threemo Ltd
· Setford Soliciotors
· RBI Ltd
When Our Company processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
HOW WE STORE YOUR DATA
Your data will be held on secure servers within the European Economic Area (“EEA”) with all reasonable technological and operational measures put in place to safeguard it from unauthorised access. Where possible any identifiable information will be encrypted or minimised.
RECIPIENTS OF THE PERSONAL DATA
Morgan bros Properties Ltd T/A Morgan Estates are required to transfer the personal information provided by its customers to third-parties in order to fulfil contractual obligations. The following are categories of recipients that customer information could be transferred to:
· Data Centres
· Fulfilment Houses
· External IT Providers
· Payment Providers
· Business Benefit Providers
We will not disclose your information to any of the relevant third parties listed above for marketing purposes.
Our Privacy Officer can provide you with contact details of our third parties upon request if required. You are able to do this by emailing our Privacy Officer at; email@example.com
DETAILS OF TRANSFERS TO THIRD COUNTRIES & SAFEGUARDS
Morgan bros Properties Ltd T/A Morgan Estates have no information systems that require them to transfer personally identifiable information to a third-party located in a third country, e.g. USA.
We ensure that all other personally identifiable information held on our customers and employees remains within the EEA.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information visit: allaboutcookies.org.
DPSH LTD would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
· Ison Harrison Solicitors
· Threemo Ltd
· Setford Soliciotors
· RBI Ltd
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Morgan bros Properties Ltd T/A Morgan Estates from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the Morgan bros Properties Ltd T/A Morgan Estates network of employed/self employed members of the team.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Morgan bros Properties Ltd T/A Morgan Estates retain all customer information for six years after they last interacted with us. Where there has been a period of six years and there has been no interaction between the organisation and the customer, their information is erased and securely disposed of.
RIGHTS OF DATA SUBJECTS
Morgan bros Properties Ltd T/A Morgan Estates would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right of access – You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
Call us at: 0113 8246399
Or write to us: 188 Old Lane, Beeston, Leeds, LS11 8AG
CONTACT DETAILS OF THE APPROPRIATE DATA PROTECTION AUTHORITY
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Our Company has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Phone: 0303 123 1113